What does a Sales Representative do?
You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
- Continuously improve through feedback1
- Proven work experience as a Sales Representative in the IT field.
- In depth understanding of IT products and services ranging from web design and development, application design and development and custom solutions to clients.
Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Excellent selling, negotiation and communication skills.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field
Digital Marketing will be an added advantage.